So many new updates, so little time!
- Hearts – Out with the stars and in with the hearts! Twitter replaced Favorites with Likes saying, “You might like a lot of things, but not everything can be your favorite.”
- Emoji reactions – You can now select multiple emoji from the heart. There’s 3 full tabs of reactions. Apparently, this was discovered in a jailbroken version of the app, and the feature is far from complete.
- Photo Magic – This makes it easier to send photos through Facebook Messenger. It automatically addresses a message it can be sent to Facebook friends identified in a picture.
- Notify – This new app delivers timely notifications about the things that you’re interested in. Notify makes it easy to find notifications with a broad selection of “stations” across various categories.
- Self-destructing messages – You can now have the option of making your messages self-destruct, similar to Snapchat messages.
- Donate button – Charities can now launch a standalone fundraiser page, in addition to their Facebook profile page. It will serve as a dedicated place to collect and track donations so people can donate without even leaving Facebook. The donate buttons allow users to enter their credit card information and contribute to charity directly through Facebook and share the cause.
- Tool for exes – This tool called “Take A Break” helps you manage how you interact with your ex on Facebook.
- Work chat – Users of Facebook at Work now have their own Messenger app.
- Political targeting – Candidates can now target political fanatics. This feature allows advertisers to target political influencers. These are people who like a lot of political Pages, click on political ads, and share content from political parties and organizations.
- Music Stories – You can better discover new music and share tracks with friends. This feature integrates Spotify and Apple Music to give a 30-second preview of the shared song.
- Partner program -This new feature makes it easier for advertisers to find technology partners they need to get results. It helps you to grow your business on Instagram.
- Multiple accounts feature – Users can toggle between multiple accounts without logging in and out of the app. If you have a personal account along with your business account, this makes it a lot more convenient to switch back and forth!
- Visual search – When a user spots something in a Pin that they’re interested in, this feature allows them to see Pins just like it. Users can even filter the visual search results by topic.